- by entering your model number.
- Frame:20” Alloy Frame, Classical disc brake fork. Tyre 20 x 1.95,Inner tube 20×1.75/2.125. Bike Weight: 24.2KG (53.35 lb). Max Load: 220Lb. Rated voltage: 36V . Rated power: 350W . Motor type: Brushless high-speed Gear Motor. Mechanical Brake system: Front V brake and rear disc brake.
- Removable 36V/10AH Lithium Battery, so you can bring the battery to your home or office to recharge. Folding frame, so you easily store and carry it.
- Max Speed: 34KM/H (21.13 mph/h) (Rider weight<260LBS ,flat road and full power). Full charge ride endurance: over 30KM (18.64 mile), the range depends on whether you use pedal assist power more or throttle power more.
- 90% pre-assembled, you can assemble it yourself in less than an hour by referring to our Youtube video. We have many videos about bicycle assembly and troubleshooting on YouTube, and these video have solved the problem for many customers.Tip: after receiving the bike, please record its series number (usually located at the bottom of the bike frame, some models will be located on the head tube).
- No Risk Shopping: Each bike comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display. Original Batteries are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-24 are prorated as per this schedule.
This fits your .